This is a mid-level Material Processor team member that should be able to follow work instructions from their supervisor and fellow team members. Ability to understand drawings and work instructions as defined within this job description.
- Met all criteria of Material Processor 1
- Comfortable in all functions required in Epicor
- Able to process international small package shipments
- Clean parts and package parts to company standards
- Work with customers preferred shipping carriers to arrange pickup and deliveries
- Safe use of all equipment and work areas used during performance of job duties, ensuring both the safety of yourself and others. Safety shoes and safety eyeglasses are required.
- Cleaning of equipment and work areas used during performance of job duties. Organize area and put all tools away. Clean up (the last 15 minutes of each day).
- Maintenance, lubrication, and care of machines, equipment, tools and fixtures.
- Advise supervisor when expendable tooling needs to be replaced.
- Assist in the training of new employees assigned to the area.
- Supports Continuous improvement efforts through involvement in structured problem solving and other activities using LEAN concepts.
- Other related duties as required
- High school education or equivalent / Technical training preferred
- 0-3 years of related work experience or higher education
- Ability to lift 35 lbs from floor to bench
- Ability to read blueprints and use machine shop measuring tools a plus
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment