Vermont PBS is seeking a Media Specialist to be a part of the team that brings our amazing educational, news, and entertainment programs to our viewers. You will be responsible for on-air program execution. We’re looking for someone comfortable with technology, willing to learn new things, and eager to work with the teams who create broadcast VT PBS. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to cultivate and develop inclusive and equitable working relationships with co-workers and audience, supporting and enhancing a culture of belonging.
The successful candidate has:
• One or more years related experience in television, radio, database management and/or production company.
• Technical competency operating computers and communicating with others on-site and at remote locations.
• Ability to manage digital files and adhere to file naming and storage protocols
• Ability to learn to use specialized applications for specific tasks
• Ability to adapt to change and stay calm under pressure.
• Collaborative: Ready to pitch in to help others. Demonstrate skill in understanding cultural differences.
• Independent, responsible, and exercises abundant good judgment, and strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job, click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.