The front desk associate’s primary responsibilities are to help guests take care of themselves. That means making sure they get a fabulous experience by listening to their needs and advising them on the services that will best match those needs. This includes matching a guest with the best service provider, services, retail products, and managing their Wellness Program. Front desk associates take responsibility for the satisfaction of guests and members.
We are currently searching for someone that is able to fulfill at least one evening shift each week until 9pm (M-F) and a weekend shift each week (Sat/Sun). The remaining shifts will be mutually agreed upon. Base pay is based on experience, plus commission and bonuses.
Drivers of Success:
● Take ownership of each situation that may arise
● Proactive care for the members and guests, the clinic, and all its staff
● Develop expert knowledge of what the clinic offers: services, retail, products, and service providers
● Respect and maintain a pleasant attitude no matter how testing a situation may be
● Become proficient at Meevo and operating procedures
● Work efficiently and effectively: communicate, communicate, communicate!
To apply for this job, log in/register on this website and click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.