Tomgirl is an exuberant wellness café with big dreams! We are looking for professional leadership to contribute meaningfully to our next growth trajectory and join us in imagining the possibilities while we hone our resources for an exciting future.
Participate as a key member of the leadership team, working with, and supporting the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Creative Officer. Take responsibility and ownership for the daily operations of the customer service and production team. Contribute to an united and uplifting working environment at all times. Encourage curiousity, wellness sophistication and personal joy!
• The loving management and cultivation of everyone’s personal best on the Tomgirl Kitchen Team
• Hire and inspire our team to grow in ways they never thought possible
• Efficiently order the highest quality ingredients we can source and be fluent in everyday recipes costs• Document and maintain all duties and training manuals and actively implement the creation of new ones that elevate your vision for fluidity and effective communication in the kitchen.
Onboarding and training, with a heavy emphasis on customer service
• Team development – Coaching, motivating, and mentoring; employee growth
• Labor budgeting and reporting
• Leading monthly staff meetings
• Approving payroll on a weekly basis
• Managing to Sales Targets
• Establishment of sales targets in conjunction with CEO and finance
• Weekly reporting and analysis of sales
• Aligning staffing with sales goals, and adjusting staffing where necessary
Work closely with CEO to ensure that forecasted production is in line with sales goals, product ingredients are on hand to meet production, goals, labor efficiencies are built into the production schedule, that shelf life is factored into production schedules, all expired products are tracked and analyzed, and that the equipment needed to produce and store products is communicated to the CEO during planning meetings
• Work closely with Chief Creative Officer (CCO) to ensure that new recipes are incorporated into sales and production targets, the success of new recipes is tracked and communicated, that any existing products that are in sales decline are communicated and evaluated, and that the CCO has production support, as well as kitchen space and ingredients available when needed.
• Demonstrated capability to supervise AND INSPIRE 10-20 employees
• Strong INTERPERSONAL & EMPATHETIC communications skills – written and verbal
• Ability to address issues promptly, fairly, and respectfully with a positive attitude• Fluent in Microsoft Office products
• Restaurant and food safety experience a plus
• Financial management a plus
This is a salaried position starting at 55K annually with 3 weeks paid time off plus other perks of being a Tomgirl
Share it using the tools below.