Make Tomgirl a memorable visit for every guest that walks through our door by providing unforgettable service with a smile.
The human spirit is the greatest guest we can greet, and at Tomgirl we serve some of the most adventurous spirits on the planet. These spirited and health-seeking individuals deserve to feel welcome & inspired from the moment they walk towards our shop door.
What does success look like?
Great customer service means saying hello and expressing an authentic welcome for each customer entry. It means inquiring about how people are feeling and what they are excited to accomplish [or repair] that day. It means valuing a customer’s time, and providing exciting & inspiring information related to wellness and our recipes. It can also be very silly! We blow bubbles, we spritz atomizers, we hula hoop, and we are always ready to sample a recipe. This level of care has the power to create an infectious ripple effect on the remainder of their day, leaving them excited for their next visit, their next adventure, and …. the next Tomgirl recipe!
Help us make a difference!
Feeling good, feels so good and while great food is the best medicine – great people make the world go round. See what it means to make a difference in the place where you are and have a blast in a colorful, hyper-creative, fast-paced, and exciting work environment!
• Work with a team in a fast paced and detail oriented environment
• Accurately ring up customer orders at the register.
• Follow recipes and restaurant procedures to create exceptional smoothies, juices, salads, smoothie bowls and other exhilarating recipes using the finest quality ingredients we can source.
• Greet every guest and contribute to the magical essence of Tomgirl with your smile and excitement for wellbeing. Always be ready to sample recipes, share wellness knowledge and aspire to become a Tomgirl menu encyclopedia with an authentic passion for the inside scoop on our wellness-recipes and their unique ingredients.
• Work clean, follow food safety guidelines, and keep our front-of-house immaculate, while accurately packing and preparing online orders. Modest dress code required and rainbow aprons provided. • 1 weekend day required. Our weekend guests deserve our A-Team!
COMPENSATION: Earn $18-20 / Hour
This shift runs 6am – 2pm and/or from 9-5pm Daily
Full Time: Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday
Share it using the tools below.