Temporary, Full-Time, 37.5 hrs. @ wk. / Non-Exempt / Union / Benefit Eligible / $15.00 @ hr.
Under direction of the Executive Chef, is responsible for communicating with guests and supporting kitchen staff throughout meal service. Start date is January 2nd 2022.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clear/clean tables in work area at end of shift
- Refill items on banquet line, as needed
- Oversee meal service
- Ensure safe handling of food
- Clean and maintain facilities
- Oversee delivery and set-up of Banquet Event Order
- Be available for scheduled residencies, including preparation and closeout
- Must be efficient, detail oriented and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- May require irregular hours including evenings and weekends during student residencies.
- Other related duties as assigned by Chef
Supervision is received from the Executive Chef and Sous Chef
- No formal education is required; one (1) year work experience in the hospitality industr
- ServSafe certification preferred
To apply for this job, click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.
Please apply on the ADP Portal and include a Letter of Interest and CV.
Position open until filled.
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community and capable of creating change. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.