The Detail Works Mobile Lead is responsible for driving the Detail Works mobile van to various locations to detail cars on-site. These may be individual vehicles or businesses that we have contracted to clean multiple vehicles. They will work alongside youth staff, keeping them engaged in work duties throughout the duration of the shift. The Mobile Lead will work in inclement weather and be responsible for getting to and from locations in various weather conditions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains a high standard of customer service and quality product.
2. Acts as a mentor to youth staff
3. Shuttle customers, cars and youth to and from various locations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
2. Experience detailing vehicles and/or human services experience
3. Ability to work independently but also as an effective team member
5. Ability to set limits and maintain appropriate boundaries and model professional conduct
6. Commitment to the value of diversity including gender, race, age, socio-economic level, sexual orientation, and religion
7. Adhere to professional and Agency Code of Ethics as well as Agency policies & procedures
8. Reports to the General Manager
This position will require flexibility in weekly schedule and will require travel. This should not be considered as an exhaustive listing of all job duties and responsibilities for this classification.
To apply for this job, click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. We place a high value on workforce diversity. People of color, women, gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people are strongly encouraged to apply.