The Opportunity: The Facilities Manager’s focus is the efficient and safe operation of all Farm & Wilderness’
buildings, vehicles, and infrastructure, provide training and mentorship, and support Work Projects
programming at our summer camps. This position reports to the Sustainable Resources Director and will
supervise resource staff. The primary work location for this position is located at the Farm & Wilderness main
campus in Plymouth, VT.
• Ability to work as a team leader with staff and youth to achieve departmental and organizational goals.
• Willingness to model F&W Values
• Commitment to youth development and progressive social change
• Able to prioritize and manage a full and diverse workload (including weekends and holidays) and take
initiative in changing situations
• The ability to travel daily to the F&W year-round as schedule requires
• Demonstrate a willingness to work collaboratively and engage in effective communication that is Clear,
respectful, patient and collaborative.
• Willing to keep an open mind to ideas and inputs while actively contributing to meetings
• The ability to use or learn to utilize Microsoft Suite: Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience in one or more of the following: mechanical systems, electrical, carpentry, automotive,
plumbing, small water system operation
• Associate degree or other technical training or several years of relevant experience.
Full description by clicking the web link icon above.
To apply for this job, click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.