The Mentor Connector, a youth service organization in Rutland County, is seeking a new
Executive Director (ED). The ED will have ….
▪ an unwavering commitment to serving youth,
▪ a deep responsibility to the growth and development of staff,
▪ a vibrant, collaborative spirit,
▪ an ability to demonstrate empathy and engage in active listening,
▪ a creative and innovative mindset,
▪ a strong sense of accountability for themselves, their team, and others,
▪ a solid financial acumen and meticulous attention to detail,
▪ a yearning for what is possible and the courage to pursue it.
If you are compelled to helping youth develop a sense of purpose, passion and belonging
and you value people, transparency, quality, and fun, apply today by sending your cover
letter and resume.
To apply for this job, log in/register on this website and click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.
To learn more, view the full description on the Careers page.
The Mentor Connector is an Equal Opportunity Employer.