The Mentor Connector, a youth service organization in Rutland County, is seeking a Case Manager (CM). The CM will have ….
▪ a soft spot for youth and their achievable growth,
▪ a compassionate and empathetic heart,
▪ an understanding of cultural sensitivities,
▪ a solution-oriented, supportive, team player,
▪ a thirst for learning, experiences and leveraging resources,
▪ a collaborative approach and strong connection to community.
If you are compelled to helping youth develop a sense of purpose, passion and belonging and you value people, transparency, quality, and fun,
To apply for this job, log in/register on this website and click the “APPLY FOR JOB” button on this job posting.
and send your cover letter and resume.
To learn more, view the full description on the Careers page by clicking the web link icon above.
The Mentor Connector is an Equal Opportunity Employer.