Reports to: Director of Professional Development and CEO
The Member Services and Administrative Specialist is a vital member of the team and is responsible for assuring superior customer service to all association members and successful operations of the front office. This position performs a wide variety of support functions with minimum guidance, frequently in a confidential fashion. Successful candidate will act as the central point of contact for all association members therefore will play a primary role in promoting a professional image and valued reputation.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Work hours as noted in the policy manual, with the exception of occasional early morning, weekend or evening events. In addition:
1. This job requires some physical activity such as managing the movement of supplies in and out of the office
2. Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate.
3. Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency
4. Ability to view/enter data for long periods of time
5. Support committee efforts as directed
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as industry briefings, reports, data, letters of agreement, and procedures manuals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to analyze data and identify potential errors.
Computer Skills: Proficient and functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Competitive Wages and Benefits Package
Share it using the tools below.